|Home Page||Chris' Messages||Our Miracles||Today's Message||Chastity Rose Home|
|Secret Garden Letters||Chris' First Video||Faith Confessions||Articles||Warwick Home|
Blessing Meadows Ministries
Taking Authority By Divine Command
God wants you to take authority over your area of influence and effect change there.
In your home, your job, your school, wherever you meet people, and wherever your feet walk, Jesus has given us a Divine Command to be more than passive spectators! We are to be the main players!
Matthew 28:28 Jesus tells us that all authority in heaven and earth has been given to Him, and He in turn sends us in His place, with that same authority.
Just as Joshua took over when Moses died, and He believed God completely that God would be with Him and protect the Israelites, WE have to step up and stand in Jesus’ place on the earth, believing with all of our hearts that God will never blink, never sleep, never sneeze or in any way fail to do whatever we ask in Jesus’ name for the kingdom.
Look at what God promised Joshua:
2 Moses My servant is dead. So now arise [take his place], go over this Jordan, you and all this people, into the land which I am giving to them, the Israelites.
3 Every place upon which the sole of your foot shall tread, that have I given to you, as I promised Moses.
5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.
6 Be strong (confident) and of good courage, for you shall cause this people to inherit the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.
8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.
9 Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
The footnotes on Biblegateway.com for this chapter say:
“Joshua accepted Moses’ place of leadership without misgivings. God’s will for him was his will, and he did not hesitate. To go “all out” for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success (Deut. 6:3-5; Ps. 1:1-3; Luke 10:25-28).”
Eternal Success. Yes, that’s what we need! We have been cowardly, politically correct Christians for too long! We are so afraid to offend God or man because we don’t know what God’s will for us is. We must realize that His word is His will, and to walk in the promises He gave us is RIGHT.
“To go ALL OUT for God…is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.”
This is the dividing line between weak and ineffective, sick and dying Christians and the ones who give Satan hell every morning when they wake up! I want to be the kind of Christian who sees Satan at work and calls him out on it. I want to command him to put everything back where he found it, restore everything he’s stolen 7 fold (as scripture says), and march forth victorious in Jesus’ name and authority!
This is not fantasy, it’s what our Lord intended, and we have shied away from through wrong preaching and fear. Fear is an effective tool to keep the masses of people in line and to bring in lots of money and power.
But our job has nothing to do with money and power; it is all about setting the captives free with the knowledge of what Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross REALLY did for each of us.
1. It’s about establishing boundaries in our household, teaching our children what God said and making sure they are obedient to Him. We not only have to set a good example, but we have to enforce a NO WAY JOSE rule! When you see someone doing something against the commands of the Lord, you say NO WAY, JOSE! Stop, and do a complete 180 degree turnaround, or you can’t live here with me.
It starts with you, yes, but don’t waste time getting yourself in order before you put in place the rules. It’s an instant decision for all of you, your family, your coworkers, your clients and your community.
The effects of righteousness will ripple outwards to make tremendous changes by the integrity and obedience of just one disciple in the group!
“As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” I used to use this verse as a comfort verse, placating my soul, telling myself that WE’RE Christians!
Look closer, my heart, and see that it is making a bold statement that demands to be observed and fulfilled. It says “everybody in my house is going to serve the Lord!”
2. It’s waking up every morning and despite how you feel, humble yourself before the Lord and MAKE THE TIME to talk with Him. Open the conversation with praise and find something new every day to appreciate Him for. Then ask Him to reveal what He’d have you do today. Finally, place your requests before Him and be confident that you have what you’ve asked because He heard you! (That’s scriptural!)
3. It’s praying fervently for your family, friends, coworkers, leaders and enemies! Not a passive prayer, but a commanding prayer for the help they need, and for the will of God to be done in their lives. If you see something you don’t like, stamp Jesus’ name all over it with your mouth and with scriptures! Speak to the mountain of “garbage” you want to see changed, and believe with the knowledge that Joshua had. That whatever you go forth in Jesus’ name to do, God will be beside you and accomplish it for you.
That small two percent shift in how you pray, how you feel about yourself and God’s authority, will make a HUGE change in the outcome of your prayers.
When you lay hands on someone, you want to see them healed! You don’t want to wonder “WILL they be healed?”
4. Think about this and find all the areas of your daily life that you need to implement this shift in awareness in.
5. Use the faith confessions below to speak out loud several times a day to plant the seeds of the faith you require in your heart. They will grow and you will be bold and see the hand of God moving in your life.
You will be a disciple, a leader, not a spectator. You’ll be walking in the Kingdom of the Lord, with the anointing of God upon you.
God bless you and have a wonderful life!
1. All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me by Jesus Christ. (Matt. 28:18)
2. God has given me every place that my feet tread upon. Therefore, I have dominion over sin, sickness and poverty. (Joshua 1:3)
3. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me with the same anointing that Jesus has. The anointing in me removes every burden and destroys every yoke in my life. (Luke 4:18, Is 10:27)
4. I expect the Glory of God to be poured out on my life like the rain. (Zech. 10:1)
5. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. (Col. 1:9, AMP)
6. Death and life are in the power of my tongue. I determine to speak only words of life. (Proverbs 18:21)
7. I have the Holy Ghost in me. Therefore, I have power! (Acts 1:8)
8. When I agree with another in prayer about anything that we ask, it shall be done for us by our Father in Heaven. (Matt 18:19, NAS)
9. What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I receive and I shall have them! (Mark 11:24)
10. The Lord blesses me for I am righteous. He surrounds me with favor as with a shield. (Ps. 5:12)
11. As I speak in faith, I do not doubt in my heart. I believe those things which I say shall come to pass. I have what I say. (Mark 11:23)
12. I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out. (Deut. 28:6)
13. I have received God’s overflowing grace and the free gift of righteousness. Therefore, I reign in life as a king through Jesus Christ. (Rom. 5:17 AMP)
14. I believe that Jesus is the Christ – the Anointed One. I am born of God and I overcome the world. (I John 5:1,4)
15. I abide and dwell in Jesus so that I bear abundant fruit. (John 15:5 AMP)
16. Jesus, the Anointed One and His Anointing has removed every burden and destroyed every yoke in my life. (Is. 10:27)
17. I do not fear for God is my shield and my exceeding great reward! (Gen. 15:1)
18. All my children are taught of the Lord and great is their peace. (Is. 54:13)
19. I do the works of Jesus because I believe on Him. (John 14:12)
20. The Lord is my helper, and I do not fear what man shall do to me. The Lord never leaves me, nor forsakes me. (Heb. 13:5-6)
21. God has set before me life and death, blessing and cursing. I choose life. I choose God’s blessings. (Deut. 30:19)
22. Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. By His stripes I am healed! (Matt 8:17; I Peter 2:24)
23. I do not defile the temple of God. I walk in holiness. (I Cor. 3:17)
24. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in Glory. (Phil. 4:19)
25. I fight the good fight of faith. It’s a good fight because Jesus has already won it for me. (I Tim. 6:12)
26. I am not weak in faith, considering my own body. I consider Jesus. I believe the promises of God. (Rom. 4:19-21)
27. God has delivered me out of the kingdom of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of the Son of His love. (Col. 1:13 AMP)
28. Jesus has destroyed him that had the power of death. Therefore, I do not have to live in bondage to the fear of death. (Heb 2:14-15)
29. I obey God and keep my heart perfect toward Him. The Lord shows Himself strong in my behalf. (II Chron. 16:9)
30. The mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed, but God’s mercy and kindness do not depart from me. Neither is the covenant of His peace removed from me. (Is. 54:10)
Blessing Meadows Ministries, Warwick, GA
To God be the praise and glory! In Jesus’ name I send out this teaching and ask that the Word bless and heal all who read or hear it.
God bless you all.
God bless you! Keep looking back here for more updates and more words. Visit www.lcci.us (our home church in Albany, GA) to watch services online anytime.
Also please check out Pastor Joseph Prince's website and sign up for his free emails. He is anointed to preach the message of grace and forgiveness, restoration to God in a way that will change your life and empower you! www.josephprince.org
Write to me here: chastityrose (at) yahoo.com
© Lisa Tyler 2012
BLESSING MEADOWS HOMEPAGE CHRIS' TESTIMONY