Faith Confessions Are Godís Medicine
(Speak At Least Three Times a Day Ė More If Needed!!!)
These are power tools for the Christian, scripture quoted as affirmations that when you speak out loud in Jesus' name, you command your body, your finances and even the demons to do what you say.
When you repeat them, reading them over and over, you let the truth of the Word sink deep into your heart, which changes YOU at the deepest level and gives you peace and faith to overcome!
These are based on actual Scripture promises, and because of that we know we are doing God's will when we claim these as reality in our lives. In this way we manifest it as so.
God loves me so much that He gave His only Son for me.
I believe in Jesus, therefore I will not perish.
I have everlasting life. (John
Christ, the Anointed One and His Anointing is in me.
He is my hope and expectation of Glory.
I am not conformed to this world.
I am transformed as I renew my mind to Godís Word.
I experience the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
I can do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing
which strengthens me. (Phil.
I do not allow the worries of this world or the deceitfulness of
riches or the lusts of other things to enter into my heart and choke the
Word. I am determined to bear much fruit. (Mark 4:19)
I hearken unto the Word of the Lord my God.
All the blessings of the Word come on me and overtake me! (Deut. 28:2)
I am a believer. All
things are possible to me! (Mark
The Holy Spirit comes to my aid and bears me up in my weakness
when I do not know how to pray as I ought.
He intercedes on my behalf according to the will of God.
(Rom. 8:26-27, AMP)
All Godís promises to me are yes and Amen!
(II Cor. 1:20)
10. The blessing of Abraham
comes on me through Jesus Christ. I
receive the promise of the Spirit through the faith.
I am an heir to the promise!
My heavenly Father provides me with the measure of faith and I am
determined to build my faith by meditating on His Word.
12. I have access by faith
into the grace of God. (Rom.
I have faith in God. I
will not fear. (Mark 4:40)
repent and turn away from sin for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Hope is the anchor of my soul.
Hope keeps me sure and steadfast.
I reverently fear the Lord.
I respect and honor Him therefore I do not lack!
God has bestowed His grace upon me.
By His grace, I am what I am.
(I Cor. 15:10)
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me by
Jesus Christ. (Matt. 28:18)
I forgive those whom I have anything against so that my prayers
are not hindered. (Mark.
God has given me every place that my feet tread upon.
Therefore, I have dominion over sin, sickness and poverty.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me.
He has anointed me with the same anointing that Jesus has.
The anointing in me removes every burden and destroys every yoke
in my life. (Luke 4:18, Is
God has dealt to me the measure of faith.
I have the God kind of faith.
I expect the Glory of God to be poured out on my life like the
rain. (Zech. 10:1)
I refuse to be deceived or misled by having evil associations or
companions. I choose to
fellowship with those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
(I Cor. 15:33, AMP)
Jesus shed His blood for the remission of my sins and now they no
longer exist! (Matt 26:28)
I am filled with the knowledge of Godís will in all wisdom and
spiritual understanding. (Col.
Jesus came and destroyed the power of death and the works of the
devil in my life. He has
delivered me from the bondage of fear.
I present my body to God as a living sacrifice.
I will live a holy life, acceptable unto Him which is my
reasonable service. (Rom.
Jesus is the Christ Ė the Anointed One Ė the Son of the
living God. He removes
every burden and destroys every yoke of the devil.
(Matt 16:16; Is. 10:27)
I am constant in prayer. (Rom.
Death and life are in the power of my tongue.
I determine to speak only words of life.
I have the Holy Ghost in me.
Therefore, I have power! (Acts
I suffer in the flesh rather than fail to please God.
(I Peter 4:1 AMP)
I do not let my heart be troubled because I trust and abide in
Jesus. (John 14:1)
The Lord delivers me out of all my afflictions.
When I agree with another in prayer about anything that we ask,
it shall be done for us by our Father in Heaven.
(Matt 18:19, NAS)
Deadly habits of unforgiveness, impatience, irritation and
selfishness, loose me and let me go.
I choose to walk free by the power of Godís Word.
(John 11:43-44, Romans 8:2-6)
As I receive Communion, I put myself in remembrance of what Jesus
did for me through His death on the cross.
Because of Jesus I am redeemed from the curse of the law.
(I Cor. 11:25-56; Galatians 3:13)
I refuse to allow envy and strife into my heart.
I refuse to give the devil a license to bring confusion and every
evil work into my life. (James
Jesus is the High Priest of my profession, therefore, I hold fast
to it. (Heb. 4:14)
I flow in the fruit of the spirit.
I allow love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness,
faith, meekness and temperance to grow and develop in my life.
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
I am obedient to the commandment of Jesus.
I love others as He has loved me.
I give thanks to the Lord for He is good.
His love and mercy endure forever.
I eagerly pursue and seek to acquire love.
I make it my aim and my great quest in life.
(I Cor. 14:1 AMP)
God is love. As I
dwell and continue in God, He dwells and continues in me; and love is
brought to completion and attains perfection in me.
(I John 4:16-17 AMP)
What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I
receive and I shall have them! (Mark
The Lord blesses me for I am righteous.
He surrounds me with favor as with a shield.
As I speak in faith, I do not doubt in my heart.
I believe those things which I say shall come to pass. I have what I say. (Mark
In the presence of God there are glory and honor and strength and
gladness. (I Chron. 16:27)
I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.
I have received Godís overflowing grace and the free gift of
righteousness. Therefore, I
reign in life as a king through Jesus Christ.
(Rom. 5:17 AMP)
I resist the devil steadfastly.
He will not devour me, because greater is He that is in me than
he that is in the world. (I Peter 5:8-9; I John 4:4)
I am in Christ Jesus. I
do not walk after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Therefore I am free of condemnation.
I attend to Godís Word, and incline my ears to His sayings. I will not let His Word depart from my eyes.
I will keep it in the midst of my heart.
I keep my heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues
of life. (Proverbs 4:20-21, 23)
I believe that Jesus is the Christ Ė the Anointed One.
I am born of God and I overcome the world. (I John 5:1,4)
God is holy. Therefore
I am also holy in all my conduct and manner of living.
(I Peter 1:15 AMP)
The day of the Lord is coming soon.
He will show wonders in Heaven above, and signs in the earth
beneath. I prepare myself
for that great and notable day. (Acts
Greater is He Who lives in me than he that is in the world.
(I John 4:4)
Without faith it is impossible to please God.
Therefore, I am determined to live by faith so that I will always
please Him. (Heb. 11:6)
When I speak in an unknown tongue, I do not speak unto men, but
unto God. In the Spirit I
speak mysteries and receive understanding.
(I Cor. 14:2)
I live a separated life unto God and I am like a watered garden,
and a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
I abide and dwell in Jesus so that I bear abundant fruit.
(John 15:5 AMP)
Jesus, the Anointed One and His Anointing has removed every
burden and destroyed every yoke in my life.
65. I do not fear for God is my shield and my exceeding great reward! (Gen. 15:1)
All my children are taught of the Lord and great is their peace. (Is. 54:13)
I do the works of Jesus because I believe on Him.
The Lord is my helper, and I do not fear what man shall do to me. The Lord never leaves me, nor forsakes me.
I am not barren or unfruitful in the knowledge of the Lord for I
give diligence to let the fruit of the spirit abound in my life.
(II Peter 1:5-8)
Because of the blood of Jesus, God forgives my sins and cleanses
me from all unrighteousness. (I
I endure hard times as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
I stand firm for God has given me the victory. (II Tim. 2:3)
72. Jesus is not ashamed of me; therefore, I am not ashamed. (Heb. 2:11)
I am not ignorant of Satanís devices.
I determine to walk in love and refuse to allow him to take
advantage of me. (II Cor.
I walk by faith and not by sight.
I allow God to move in my life by faith.
(II Cor. 5:7)
75. God surrounds me with favor as with a shield. I am one of Godís favorites! (Ps. 5:12)
76. I determine to walk in love and to forgive others, even as God for Christís sake has forgiven me. (Eph. 4:32)
77. God has set before me life and death, blessing and cursing. I choose life. I choose Godís blessings. (Deut. 30:19)
78. Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. By His stripes I am healed! (Matt 8:17; I Peter 2:24)
79. I do not defile the temple of God. I walk in holiness. (I Cor. 3:17)
80. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in Glory. (Phil. 4:19)
81. I fight the good fight of faith. Itís a good fight because Jesus has already won it for me. (I Tim. 6:12)
82. I am not weak in faith, considering my own body. I consider Jesus. I believe the promises of God. (Rom. 4:19-21)
83. God has delivered me out of the kingdom of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of the Son of His love. (Col. 1:13 AMP)
84. Jesus has destroyed him that had the power of death. Therefore, I do not have to live in bondage to the fear of death. (Heb 2:14-15)
85. I obey God and keep my heart perfect toward Him. The Lord shows Himself strong in my behalf. (II Chron. 16:9)
86. The mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed, but Godís mercy and kindness do not depart from me. Neither is the covenant of His peace removed from me. (Is. 54:10)
87. When I am afflicted or in trouble, I pray. The Lord delivers me out of all my afflictions. (James 5:13; Ps. 34:19)
88. God has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. (II Peter 1:3)
89. I am firm in faith. I am rooted, established, strong, immovable and determined. I am determined to triumph over the devil. (I Peter 5:9)
90. I lay aside every weight which so easily besets me. (Heb 12:1)
91. I live the kind of life God intends for me to live by exchanging my thoughts and ways for His. (Is. 55:6-11)
92. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me! (Luke 4:18)
93. Godís Word is forever settled in Heaven. It will never change. (Ps. 119:89)
94. Jesus has given me His peace. I do not let my heart be troubled, neither am I afraid. (John 14:27)
I will be ready when Jesus comes.
Therefore, I set my affection on things above, not on things of
the earth. (Col. 3:2)
I am determined to know Jesus and the power of His resurrection. (Phil. 3:10)
97. The Lord has pleasure in my prosperity. I prosper in every area of my life. (Ps. 35:27)
98. I open my mouth boldly and make known the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Eph. 6:19)
99. I am willing and obedient. I always eat the good of the land. (Is. 1:19)
100. I walk by faith and not by sight! (II Cor. 5:7)
Jesus said that His people perish for lack of understanding! I pray that you will be wise, have ears to hear and eyes to see. May you find healing, wholeness and forgiveness in Jesus.
1. Jesus is the Lord of my
life. Sickness and disease have no power over me.
I am forgiven and free from sin and guilt.
I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness.
I am free from unforgiveness and strife.
I forgive others as Christ has forgiven me, for the love of God
is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.
(Matt. 6:12; Rom. 5:5)
Jesus bore my sins in His Body on the tree; therefore I am dead
to sin and alive unto God and by His stripes I am healed and made whole
(I peter 2:24; Rom. 6:11; 2 Cor. 5:21)
Jesus bore my sicknesses and carried my pain.
Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Psalm 103:20)
Father, because of Your Word, I am an overcomer.
I overcome the world, the flesh and the devil, by the Blood of
the Lamb and the word of my testimony.
(I John 4:4, Rev 12:11)
You have given me abundant life.
I receive that life through Your Word and it flows to every organ
of my body bringing healing and health.
(John 10:10, John 6:63)
7. Heavenly Father, I attend to Your Word. I incline my ears to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my eyes. I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and healing to all my flesh. (Proverbs. 4:20-22)
8. As God was with Moses, so is He with me. My eyes are not dim; neither are my natural forces abated. Blessed are my eyes for they see, and my ears for they hear. (Deut. 34:7)
No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my
dwelling. For You have
given your angels charge over me. They
keep me in all my ways. In
my pathway is life, healing and health.
(Psalm 91:10, 11; Prov. 12:28)
10. Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body. The Life of God flows within me bringing healing to every fiber of my being. (Matt. 8:17, John 6:63)
I am redeemed from the curse.
Galatians 3:13 is flowing in my blood stream.
It flows to every cell of my body, restoring life and health. (Mark 11:23; Luke 17:6)
12. The life of I Peter 2:24 is a reality in my flesh, restoring every cell of my body.
13. I present my body to God for it is the temple of the LIVING GOD. God dwells in me and HIS LIFE permeates my SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY so that I am filled with the fullness of God daily. (Rom. 12:1, 2: John 14:20)
My body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST.
I make a demand on my body to release the right chemicals. My body is in perfect chemical balance. My pancreas secretes the proper amount of insulin for life
and health. (I Cor. 6:19)
Heavenly Father, through Your Word you have imported Your life to
me. That life restores my body with every breath I breathe and
every word I SPEAK. (John
6:63; Mark 11:23)
16. That which God has not planted is dissolved and rooted out of my body in Jesusí name. I Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of my being and I am alive with the life of God. (Mark 11:23; John 6:63)
Jesus bore the curse for me; therefore, I forbid growths, tumors
or cysts to inhabit my body. The
life of God within me dissolves growths, tumors and cysts, and my
strength and health is restored. (Matt.
16:19; John 14:13; Mark 11:23)
Growths and tumors have no right to my body.
They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the
authority of darkness. (Col.
Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection
that God created it to function. I
forbid any malfunction in my body in Jesusí name.
(Gen. 1:28, 31)
Father, Your Word has become a part of me.
It is flowing in my bloodstream.
It flows to every cell of my body, restoring and transforming my
body. Your Word has become
flesh, for You sent Your Word and healed me
(James 1:21; Ps. 107:20; Proverbs 13:3)
21. Your Word is manifest in my body, causing growths to disappear. Arthritis is a thing of the past. I make a demand on my bones and joints to function properly in Jesusí Name (Mark 11:23; Matt 17:20)
Heavenly Father, as I give voice to Your Word, the law of the
Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus makes me free from the law of sin and
death. And Your Life is
energizing every cell of my body. (Rom.
23. Arthritis, you must GO! Sicknesses MUST FLEE! Tumors canít exist in me, for the Spirit of God is upon me and the Word of God is within me. Sickness, fear and oppression have no power over me for Godís Word is my confession. (Mark 11:23)
24. Thank You Father that I have a strong heart. My heart beats with the rhythm of life. My blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly. (Proverbs 12:14; 14:30)
25. My blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of God flows in my blood and cleanses my arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life. Mark 11:23)
26. My heartbeat is normal. My heart beats with the rhythm of life, carrying the life of God throughout my body restoring LIFE AND HEALTH ABUNDANTLY. (John 17:23; Eph. 2:22)
27. I have a strong heart. Every heartbeat floods my body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain. (Ex. 23:25; Mark 11:23)
28. I command my blood cells to destroy every disease germ, bacteria and virus that tries to inhabit my body. I command every cell of my body to be normal in Jesusí Name. (Rom 5:17; Luke 17:6)
29. Every cell that does not promote life and health in my body is cut off from itís life source. My immune system will not allow tumors, growths, or cysts to live in my body in Jesusí Name. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23)
30. I am redeemed from the curse of the law and my heart beats with the rhythm of life. The Spirit and Life of Godís Word flows in me cleansing my blood of every disease and impurity. (Proverbs 4:20-23)
31. In Jesusí Name, my arteries will not shrink or become clogged. Arteries, you are clean, elastic and function as God created you to function. (Luke 17:6, Mark 11:23; Isa. 55:11; James 3:2-5)
32. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death; therefore I will not allow sin, sickness or death to lord it over me. (Rom. 8:2; Rom. 6:13, 14)
The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me,
permeating His life through my veins, sending healing throughout my
body. (Rom. 8:11)
In Jesusí Name I forbid my body to be deceived in any manner.
Body, you will not be deceived by any virus, bacteria or disease
germ, neither will you work against life or health in any way.
Every cell of my body supports life and health.
(Matt 12:25; 35a)
My immune system grows stronger day by day.
I speak life to my immune system.
I forbid confusion in my immune system.
The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me and
quickens my immune system with the life and wisdom of God, which guards
the life and health of my body.
I speak to the bones and joints of my body.
I call you normal in Jesusí Name.
My bones and joints will not respond to any disease, for the
Spirit Life of I Peter 2:24 permeates every bone and joint of my body
with LIFE AND HEALTH.
37. Father I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect marrow. I make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. My bones refuse any offense of the curse. (Proverbs 16:24)
I make a demand on spine and my joints to function perfectly.
There will be no pain or swelling in my spine or joints.
My spine and joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or
destroy their normal function. (Proverbs 17:22)
39. Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for you are the temple of the HOLY GHOST, therefore, I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His Holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesusí Name. (Proverbs 12:18)
40. Father, I resist the enemy in every form that he comes against me Ė I require my body to be strong and healthy, and I enforce it with Your Word. I reject the curse, and I enforce life in this body. (James 4:7)
41. I will not die, but live and declare the works of God. (Ps. 118:17)
42. You have forgiven all my iniquities; You have healed all my diseases; You have redeemed my life from destruction; You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles. (Ps. 103:2-5)
43. Lord, You have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness away from me. Therefore I will fulfill the number of my days in health. (Ex. 23:25, 26)
I am the body of Christ and Satan has no power over me.
For I overcome evil with good.
(I Cor. 12:27; Rom 12:21)
45. I am of God and have overcome him (Satan). For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (I John 4:4)
46. I will fear no evil for thou art with me Lord, your Word and Your Spirit they comfort me. (Ps. 23:4)
47. I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me. (Isaiah 54:14)
48. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. But whatever I do will prosper for Iím like a tree thatís planted by the rivers of water. (Isaiah 54:17; Ps. 1:3)
49. I am delivered from the evils of this present world for it is the will of God. (Galatians 1:4)
No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my
dwelling. For the Lord has
given His angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways, and in
my pathway is life and there is no death. (Ps 91:10-11; Proverbs 12;28)
I am a doer of the Word of God and am blessed in my deeds.
I am happy in those things which I do because I am a doer of the
Word of God. (James 1:22)
I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart that the
wicked one brings against me. (Eph.
Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law.
Therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this
body. Every disease germ
and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the name of
Jesus. Every organ and
every tissue of this body functions in the perfection to which God
created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in this body, in
the name of Jesus. (Gal.
3:13; rom. 8:11; Gen 1:31; Matt 16:19)
I am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the lamb and
word of my testimony. (Rev.
I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I
resist him in the name of Jesus. (James 4:7)
The Word of God is forever settled in Heaven.
Therefore, I establish His Word upon this earth.
Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the
Lord. (Isaiah 54:13)
I donít desire to eat so much I become overweight.
I present my body to God, my body is the temple of the Holy
Ghost, which dwelleth in me. I
am not my own, I am bought with a price therefore, in the name of Jesus
I refuse to overeat. Body settle down, in the name of Jesus and conform to the
Word of God. I mortify the
desires of this body and command it to come into line with the Word of
God. (Rom. 12:1; I Cor.
Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law.
Christ has redeemed me from poverty.
Christ has redeemed me from sickness.
Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death.
(Gal. 3:123; Deut. 28)
For poverty He has given me wealth, for sickness He has given me
health, for death He has given me eternal life.
(II Cor. 8:9; Is 53:5-6; John 10:10; John 5:24)
It is true unto me according to the Word of God.
I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my
heart. (Psalms 37:4)
I have given and it is given unto me good measure, pressed down, shaken
together, running over, men give unto my bosom.
With what measure I mete, it is measured unto me.
I sow bountifully, therefore I reap bountifully.
I give cheerfully, and My God has made all grace abound toward me
and I have all sufficiency of all things Ė do abound to all good
works. (II Cor. 9:6-8)
There is no lack for my God supplies all of my needs according to
His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
The Lord is my shepherd and I DO NOT WANT because Jesus was made
poor, that I through His poverty might have abundance.
For He came that I might have life and have it more abundantly.
(Ps 23:1; II Cor. 8:9; John 10:10)
And I, having received the gift of righteousness do reign as a
king in life by Ė Jesus Christ. (Rom.
the Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and
Abrahamís blessings are mine. (Ps
35:27; Gal 3:14)
The Spirit of truth abides in me and teaches me all things, and
He guides me into all truths. Therefore I confess I have perfect knowledge of every
situation and every circumstance that I come up against.
For I have the wisdom of God.
(John 16:13; James 1:5)
I trust in the Lord with all my heart, and I lean not unto my own
In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path.
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.
I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom. (Col.
I do follow the Good Shepherd and I know His voice and the voice
of a stranger I will not follow. (John 10:4-5)
Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and
redemption. Therefore I
confess I have the wisdom of God and I am the righteousness of God in
Christ Jesus. (I Cor. 1:30;
II Cor. 5:21)
I am filled with the knowledge of the Lordís will in all wisdom
and spiritual understanding. (Col. 1:9)
I am a new creation in Christ, I am His workmanship created in
Christ Jesus. Therefore I
have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is formed within me.
(II Cor. 5:17; Eph. 2:10; I Cor. 2:16)
I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is
renewed in the knowledge after the image of Him that created me.
I receive the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of
Him, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened.
And I am not conformed to this world but am transformed by the
renewing of my mind. My
mind is renewed by the Word of God.
(Eph. 1:17-18; Rom. 12:2)
I am increasing in the knowledge of God.
I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power.
I am delivered from the power of darkness and I am translated
into the kingdom of His dear Son. (Col. 1:13)
I am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on
the inside of me. For
greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.
(I John 5:4-5; 4:4)
I will do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
The Lord is the strength of my life.
(Neh. 8:10, Ps 27:1)
The peace of God which passes all understanding keeps my heart
and my mind through Christ Jesus. And
things which are good, and pure, and perfect and lovely, and of good
report, I think on these things. (Phil.
I let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that
which is good to edifying that it may minister grace to the hearer.
I grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby Iím sealed unto
the day of redemption. (Eph.
I speak the truth of the Word of God in love and I grow up into
the Lord Jesus Christ in all things.
No man shall take me out of His hand for I have eternal life.
I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry
about anything. (Col. 3:15)
I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes for it
is life to me for I have found it and it is health and healing to all my
flesh. (Proverbs 4:21-22)
God is on my side. God
is in me now, who can be against me?
He has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and
godliness. Therefore I am a
partaker of His divine nature. (II
Cor. 6:16; John 10:10; II Peter 1:3-4; Rom. 8:31)
I am a believer and these signs do follow me.
In the name of Jesus I cast out demons, I speak with new tongues,
I lay hands on the sick and they do recover.
93. Jesus gave me the authority to use His name. And that which I bind on earth is bound in Heaven. And that which I loose on earth is loosed in Heaven. Therefore in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I bind the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me in the name of Jesus. (Matt 16:19; John 16:23-24; Eph 6:12)
94. I am complete in Him who is the head of all principality and power. For I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that I should walk therein. (Col. 2:10; Eph 2:10)
These confessions were given to me by Pastor Stan Glass of the Life International Christian Center in Albany GA. We used them with gladness and God granted us healing from cancer for John, and many other healings for our family and my son Chris.
Visit Life Christian Center International online to watch services anytime or order their free CDs. Go to www.lcci.us
Please feel free to use them on your site or in emails etc. as the
Spirit leads you!
Please feel free to use them on your site or in emails etc. as the Spirit leads you!
Lisa Tyler, Blessing Meadows Ministries
Faith Confessions are scripture that God spoke through the Holy Spirit or through man, that have been turned around to be our words that agree with what God has said. They acknowledge Godís Word and add our faith to His Word, and we are commanded to speak to Him in this way.
Believe what He has promised, and know that He is for you, not against you! By doing this, and being careful not to speak AGAINST His Word (as in negative thoughts or predictions), you will see all of His promises come to pass in your life! Your needs will all be met, and you will enjoy your life, as you wait for the manifestation of the bigger things youíve asked for.
Everything you SEE was first a thought in the unseen, and it became material and solid. Either God thought it and created it, or some scientist was given the thought and men built it. The physical, material world is the lowest level and slowest in vibration. Therefore, it is delayed just a bit behind the thought or prayer. So when you ask for something, in most cases, there is a slight wait before it appears in the seen. (In our prayers it has taken anywhere from ďimmediatelyĒ to ďabout 6 monthsĒ, with many next day answers to prayer.)
This is why it is SO important not to judge whether you will have what you asked based upon what you now SEE as your circumstances. Your bank account may be in the red, you may have spots all over your body, but the things you SEE are temporary and can easily be changed. The hardest thing to change is your own mind!!
Jesus said our ďworkĒ for God is to believe on the one He has sent, and you will soon see as you begin this journey into real faith, that it takes a lifetime to perfect. Use your ďimaginerĒ to ďseeĒ your situation as you have asked it according to how God said it, and then you will have something to hang your hope upon while you patiently wait.
You can make up your own wording, according to the promises of God. Look up these references and follow along these general promises. (See Dr. Jay Snellís explanation of the Abrahamic Covenant Ė where these promises begin at www.jaysnell.org.)
Everything that pertains to life, having your needs met, your children and family safe, and being in good health mentally and physically, as well as having eternal life, is promised to you. Itís a done deal, the only thing you lack is to activate these things and claim them by speaking it back to God in prayer, the way He has said it, coupled with thanksgiving!!
Be constantly in prayer, receive everything with gratitude and thanksgiving, and whenever you do go to God in prayer, thank Him for all that you have first, and then thank Him for all that you are about to ask for. KNOW that it is granted, because thatís what He told you to do. You are IN His will if you are keeping His Word as the most important thing in your day, and making all of your decisions based on His commandments.
Remember you are His son or daughter, and that He loves you so much, He was willing to allow His only begotten Son to be so cruelly beaten, rejected, and to be executed in your place.
Thatís not even the worst of it. Jesus actually took upon His body those sins you have done, those bad things youíve thought, every failure and shortcoming, and the very outcome of those sins Ė death.
He hung there for 6 hours in agony making sure it was done right so that you could come back into ďDaddyísĒ arms. Then before His heart burst, He said ďIT IS FINISHEDĒ.
God never does anything half way, and there is never a time that He fails to accomplish what He promises. Even if you reject this message and donít take Jesus as your savior, He will love you all the way into hell, although it would be too late to change your path then.
God bless you!
|Home Page||Chris' Messages||Our Miracles||Today's Message||Chastity Rose Home|
|Secret Garden Letters||Chris' First Video||Warwick Home|