POWER TOOLS FROM SCRIPTURE
I can't tell you enough how well these verses work. Please don't just pass them by, try it! I promise you results if your heart is in it!
Bible verses that give us assurance, promises that we can stand on and specific "recipes" for whatever you are in need of.
The following verses are written in affirmations, which means that the sentences are rearranged for you to make them statements that apply to you. The original power is still there, and you can look up the actual verse to see the scripture reference.
You should pick out a few of these that apply to your circumstances and repeat them out loud with authority and belief, at least twice a day! These work, along with your commands, to shrink swollen tissue, fight off infection, increase income flow, etc. Please don't underestimate the power of God's word when properly applied!
I'll add more verses from the files later as I have time.
1. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Christ has redeemed me from poverty, Christ has redeemed me from sickness, Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death.
Galatians 3:123; Deuteronomy 28
2. I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart.
3. There is no lack for my God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
4. The Lord is my shepherd and I DO NOT WANT because Jesus was made poor that I through his poverty might have abundance. He came that I might have life and have it more abundantly.
Psalms 23:1, II Corinthians 8:9, John 10:10
5. The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and Abraham's blessings are mine.
Psalms 35:27, Galatians 3:14
6. I trust in the Lord with all my heart, and I lean not unto my own understanding.
7. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.
8. I am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on the inside of me. For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.
I John 5:4-5, 4:4
9. I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes, for it is life to me. I have found it and it is health and healing to all my flesh.
10. God has given me every place that my feet tread upon, therefore I have dominion over sin, sickness and poverty.
11. I expect the Glory of God to be poured out on my life like the rain.
12. Jesus came and destroyed the power of death and the works of the devil in my life. He has delivered me from the bondage of fear.
13. Death and Life are in the Power of my Tongue. I determine to speak only words of life.
14. I have the Holy Ghost in me, therefore I have power!
15. I refuse to allow envy and strife into my heart. I refuse the give the devil a license to bring confusion and every evil work into my life.
16. Whatsoever things I desire, when I pray, I believe that I receive and I shall have them!
17. I give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love and mercy endure forever.
18. I speak to the bones and joints of my body. I call you normal in Jesus' name. My bones and joints will not respond to any disease, for the Spirit Life of l Peter 2:24 permeates every bone and joint of my body with Life and Health.
19. Father, I make a demand of my bones to produce perfect marrow. I make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. My bones refuse any offense of the curse.
20. You have forgiven all my iniquities; you have healed all my diseases. You have redeemed my life from destruction. You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagles.
21. Lord, you have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness away from me. Therefore I will fulfill the number of my days in health.
22. I am the body of Christ, and Satan has no power over me. For I overcome evil with good.
I Corinthians 12:27; Romans 12:21
23. Father I resist the enemy in every form that he comes against me - I require my body to be strong and healthy, and I enforce it with your Word. I reject the curse, and I enforce life in this body.
24. I will not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord!
25. I make a demand on my spine and joints to function perfectly. There will be no pain or swelling in my spine or joints. My spine and joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or destroy their normal function.
26. As I speak in faith, I do not doubt in my heart. I believe those things which I say shall come to pass. I have what I say.
27. I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.
28. I abide and dwell in Jesus so that I bear abundant fruit.
29. Because of the blood of Jesus, God forgives my sins and cleanses me from all unrighteousness.
I John 1:9
30. I do not fear for God is my shield and my exceeding great reward!
31. All my children are taught of the Lord and great is their peace.
32. Without faith it is impossible to please God, therefore I am determined to live by faith, so that I always please Him.
33. I resist the devil steadfastly. He will not devour me, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.
I Peter 5:8-9, I John 4:4
34. I am in Christ Jesus. I do not walk after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Therefore I am free of condemnation.
35. God is holy, therefore I am also holy in all my conduct and manner of living.
I Peter 1:15
36. God surrounds me with favor as with a shield. I am one of God's favorites!
37. I fight the good fight of faith. It's a good fight because Jesus has already won it for me.
I Tim. 6:12
38. I obey God and keep my heart perfect toward Him. The Lord shows Himself strong in my behalf.
2 Chron. 16:9
39. The spirit of the Lord is upon me, He has anointed me!
40. I live the kind of life God intends for me to live by exchanging my thoughts and ways for His.
41. God's word is forever settled in Heaven, it will never change.
Back to Bible Lessons Back to Home Page