Faith Confessions - Godís Medicine
(Speak At Least Three Times a Day Ė More If Needed!!!)
These are power tools for the Christian, scripture quoted as affirmations that when you speak out loud in Jesus' name, you command your body, your finances and even the demons to do what you say.
When you repeat them, reading them over and over, you let the truth of the Word sink deep into your heart, which changes YOU at the deepest level and gives you peace and faith to overcome!
These are based on actual Scripture promises, and because of that we know we are doing God's will when we claim these as reality in our lives. In this way we manifest it as so.
Part I Ė Knowledge is Power. Take HIS thoughts and ways.
loves me so much that He gave His only Son for me. I
believe in Jesus, therefore I will not perish. I
have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
the Anointed One and His Anointing is in me. He is
my hope and expectation of Glory. (Col. 1:27)
3. I am
not conformed to this world. I am transformed as I
renew my mind to Godís Word. I experience the
good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Rom.
4. I can
do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing which
strengthens me. (Phil. 4:13)
5. I do
not allow the worries of this world or the deceitfulness of riches or
the lusts of other things to enter into my heart and choke the Word.
I am determined to bear much fruit. (Mark
hearken unto the Word of the Lord my God. All the
blessings of the Word come on me and overtake me! (Deut.
7. I am
a believer. All things are possible to me!
Holy Spirit comes to my aid and bears me up in my weakness when I do
not know how to pray as I ought. He intercedes on
my behalf according to the will of God. (Rom.
Godís promises to me are yes and Amen! (II Cor.
10. The blessing of Abraham
comes on me through Jesus Christ. I receive the
promise of the Spirit through the faith. I am an
heir to the promise! (Gal 3:14,29)
heavenly Father provides me with the measure of faith and I am
determined to build my faith by meditating on His Word. (Rom.
12. I have access by faith
into the grace of God. (Rom. 5:2)
have faith in God. I will not fear. (Mark
repent and turn away from sin for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
is the anchor of my soul. Hope keeps me sure and
steadfast. (Heb. 6:19)
reverently fear the Lord. I respect and honor Him
therefore I do not lack! (Ps 34:9)
has bestowed His grace upon me. By His grace, I am
what I am. (I Cor. 15:10)
authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me by Jesus Christ.
forgive those whom I have anything against so that my prayers are not
hindered. (Mark. 11:25)
has given me every place that my feet tread upon. Therefore,
I have dominion over sin, sickness and poverty. (Joshua
Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me
with the same anointing that Jesus has. The
anointing in me removes every burden and destroys every yoke in my
life. (Luke 4:18, Is 10:27)
has dealt to me the measure of faith. I have the
God kind of faith. (Rom. 12:3)
expect the Glory of God to be poured out on my life like the rain.
refuse to be deceived or misled by having evil associations or
companions. I choose to fellowship with those who
believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. (I Cor. 15:33,
shed His blood for the remission of my sins and now they no longer
exist! (Matt 26:28)
26. I am
filled with the knowledge of Godís will in all wisdom and spiritual
understanding. (Col. 1:9, AMP)
came and destroyed the power of death and the works of the devil in my
life. He has delivered me from the bondage of fear.
present my body to God as a living sacrifice. I
will live a holy life, acceptable unto Him which is my reasonable
service. (Rom. 12:1)
is the Christ Ė the Anointed One Ė the Son of the living God.
He removes every burden and destroys every yoke of the devil.
(Matt 16:16; Is. 10:27)
30. I am
constant in prayer. (Rom. 12:12 AMP)
and life are in the power of my tongue. I determine
to speak only words of life. (Proverbs 18:21)
have the Holy Ghost in me. Therefore, I have power!
suffer in the flesh rather than fail to please God. (I
Peter 4:1 AMP)
34. I do
not let my heart be troubled because I trust and abide in Jesus.
Lord delivers me out of all my afflictions. (Psalm
I agree with another in prayer about anything that we ask, it shall be
done for us by our Father in Heaven. (Matt 18:19,
habits of unforgiveness, impatience, irritation and selfishness, loose
me and let me go. I choose to walk free by the
power of Godís Word. (John 11:43-44, Romans
38. As I
receive Communion, I put myself in remembrance of what Jesus did for
me through His death on the cross. Because of Jesus
I am redeemed from the curse of the law. (I Cor.
11:25-56; Galatians 3:13)
refuse to allow envy and strife into my heart. I
refuse to give the devil a license to bring confusion and every evil
work into my life. (James 3:16)
is the High Priest of my profession, therefore, I hold fast to it.
flow in the fruit of the spirit. I allow love, joy,
peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and
temperance to grow and develop in my life. (Gal.
42. I am
strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (Eph.
43. I am
obedient to the commandment of Jesus. I love others
as He has loved me. (John 13:34)
give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love
and mercy endure forever. (Ps 136:1)
eagerly pursue and seek to acquire love. I make it
my aim and my great quest in life. (I Cor. 14:1
is love. As I dwell and continue in God, He dwells
and continues in me; and love is brought to completion and attains
perfection in me. (I John 4:16-17 AMP)
things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I receive and I
shall have them! (Mark 11:24)
Lord blesses me for I am righteous. He surrounds me
with favor as with a shield. (Ps. 5:12)
49. As I
speak in faith, I do not doubt in my heart. I
believe those things which I say shall come to pass. I
have what I say. (Mark 11:23)
the presence of God there are glory and honor and strength and
gladness. (I Chron. 16:27)
51. I am
blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out. (Deut.
have received Godís overflowing grace and the free gift of
righteousness. Therefore, I reign in life as a king
through Jesus Christ. (Rom. 5:17 AMP)
resist the devil steadfastly. He will not devour
me, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
(I Peter 5:8-9; I John 4:4)
54. I am
in Christ Jesus. I do not walk after the flesh, but
after the Spirit. Therefore I am free of
condemnation. (Rom. 8:1)
attend to Godís Word, and incline my ears to His sayings.
I will not let His Word depart from my eyes. I
will keep it in the midst of my heart. I keep my
heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.
(Proverbs 4:20-21, 23)
believe that Jesus is the Christ Ė the Anointed One. I
am born of God and I overcome the world. (I John
is holy. Therefore I am also holy in all my conduct
and manner of living. (I Peter 1:15 AMP)
day of the Lord is coming soon. He will show
wonders in Heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath. I
prepare myself for that great and notable day. (Acts
is He Who lives in me than he that is in the world. (I
faith it is impossible to please God. Therefore, I
am determined to live by faith so that I will always please Him.
I speak in an unknown tongue, I do not speak unto men, but unto God.
In the Spirit I speak mysteries and receive understanding.
(I Cor. 14:2)
live a separated life unto God and I am like a watered garden, and a
spring of water, whose waters fail not. (Is. 58:11)
abide and dwell in Jesus so that I bear abundant fruit. (John
the Anointed One and His Anointing has removed every burden and
destroyed every yoke in my life. (Is. 10:27)
65. I do not fear for God is my shield and my exceeding great reward! (Gen. 15:1)
my children are taught of the Lord and great is their peace.
67. I do
the works of Jesus because I believe on Him. (John
Lord is my helper, and I do not fear what man shall do to me.
The Lord never leaves me, nor forsakes me. (Heb.
69. I am
not barren or unfruitful in the knowledge of the Lord for I give
diligence to let the fruit of the spirit abound in my life.
(II Peter 1:5-8)
of the blood of Jesus, God forgives my sins and cleanses me from all
unrighteousness. (I John 1:9)
endure hard times as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. I
stand firm for God has given me the victory. (II
72. Jesus is not ashamed of me; therefore, I am not ashamed. (Heb. 2:11)
am not ignorant of Satanís devices. I determine
to walk in love and refuse to allow him to take advantage of me.
(II Cor. 2:10-11)
walk by faith and not by sight. I allow God to move
in my life by faith. (II Cor. 5:7)
75. God surrounds me with favor as with a shield. I am one of Godís favorites! (Ps. 5:12)
76. I determine to walk in love and to forgive others, even as God for Christís sake has forgiven me. (Eph. 4:32)
77. God has set before me life and death, blessing and cursing. I choose life. I choose Godís blessings. (Deut. 30:19)
78. Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. By His stripes I am healed! (Matt 8:17; I Peter 2:24)
79. I do not defile the temple of God. I walk in holiness. (I Cor. 3:17)
80. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in Glory. (Phil. 4:19)
81. I fight the good fight of faith. Itís a good fight because Jesus has already won it for me. (I Tim. 6:12)
82. I am not weak in faith, considering my own body. I consider Jesus. I believe the promises of God. (Rom. 4:19-21)
83. God has delivered me out of the kingdom of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of the Son of His love. (Col. 1:13 AMP)
84. Jesus has destroyed him that had the power of death. Therefore, I do not have to live in bondage to the fear of death. (Heb 2:14-15)
85. I obey God and keep my heart perfect toward Him. The Lord shows Himself strong in my behalf. (II Chron. 16:9)
86. The mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed, but Godís mercy and kindness do not depart from me. Neither is the covenant of His peace removed from me. (Is. 54:10)
87. When I am afflicted or in trouble, I pray. The Lord delivers me out of all my afflictions. (James 5:13; Ps. 34:19)
88. God has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. (II Peter 1:3)
89. I am firm in faith. I am rooted, established, strong, immovable and determined. I am determined to triumph over the devil. (I Peter 5:9)
90. I lay aside every weight which so easily besets me. (Heb 12:1)
91. I live the kind of life God intends for me to live by exchanging my thoughts and ways for His. (Is. 55:6-11)
92. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me! (Luke 4:18)
93. Godís Word is forever settled in Heaven. It will never change. (Ps. 119:89)
94. Jesus has given me His peace. I do not let my heart be troubled, neither am I afraid. (John 14:27)
will be ready when Jesus comes. Therefore, I set my
affection on things above, not on things of the earth. (Col.
96. I am
determined to know Jesus and the power of His resurrection.
97. The Lord has pleasure in my prosperity. I prosper in every area of my life. (Ps. 35:27)
98. I open my mouth boldly and make known the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Eph. 6:19)
99. I am willing and obedient. I always eat the good of the land. (Is. 1:19)
100. I walk by faith and not by sight! (II Cor. 5:7)
Jesus said that His people perish for lack of understanding! I pray that you will be wise, have ears to hear and eyes to see. May you find healing, wholeness and forgiveness in Jesus.
Part II Ė
Contains some specific commands for healing and prosperity
1. Jesus is the Lord of my
life. Sickness and disease have no power over me.
I am forgiven and free from sin and guilt. I
am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness. (Colossians
2. I am
free from unforgiveness and strife. I forgive
others as Christ has forgiven me, for the love of God is shed abroad
in my heart by the Holy Ghost. (Matt. 6:12; Rom.
bore my sins in His Body on the tree; therefore I am dead to sin and
alive unto God and by His stripes I am healed and made whole
(I peter 2:24; Rom. 6:11; 2 Cor. 5:21)
bore my sicknesses and carried my pain. Therefore I
give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His
Word and healed me. (Psalm 103:20)
because of Your Word, I am an overcomer. I overcome
the world, the flesh and the devil, by the Blood of the Lamb and the
word of my testimony. (I John 4:4, Rev 12:11)
have given me abundant life. I receive that life
through Your Word and it flows to every organ of my body bringing
healing and health. (John 10:10, John 6:63)
7. Heavenly Father, I attend to Your Word. I incline my ears to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my eyes. I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and healing to all my flesh. (Proverbs. 4:20-22)
8. As God was with Moses, so is He with me. My eyes are not dim; neither are my natural forces abated. Blessed are my eyes for they see, and my ears for they hear. (Deut. 34:7)
evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.
For You have given your angels charge over me. They
keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life,
healing and health. (Psalm 91:10, 11; Prov. 12:28)
10. Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body. The Life of God flows within me bringing healing to every fiber of my being. (Matt. 8:17, John 6:63)
am redeemed from the curse. Galatians 3:13 is
flowing in my blood stream. It flows to every cell
of my body, restoring life and health. (Mark 11:23;
12. The life of I Peter 2:24 is a reality in my flesh, restoring every cell of my body.
13. I present my body to God for it is the temple of the LIVING GOD. God dwells in me and HIS LIFE permeates my SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY so that I am filled with the fullness of God daily. (Rom. 12:1, 2: John 14:20)
body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST. I make a
demand on my body to release the right chemicals. My
body is in perfect chemical balance. My pancreas
secretes the proper amount of insulin for life and health.
(I Cor. 6:19)
Father, through Your Word you have imported Your life to me.
That life restores my body with every breath I breathe and
every word I SPEAK. (John 6:63; Mark 11:23)
16. That which God has not planted is dissolved and rooted out of my body in Jesusí name. I Peter 2:24 is engrafted into every fiber of my being and I am alive with the life of God. (Mark 11:23; John 6:63)
bore the curse for me; therefore, I forbid growths, tumors or cysts to
inhabit my body. The life of God within me
dissolves growths, tumors and cysts, and my strength and health is
restored. (Matt. 16:19; John 14:13; Mark 11:23)
and tumors have no right to my body. They are a
thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority of darkness.
(Col. 1:13, 14)
organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that God
created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in
my body in Jesusí name. (Gen. 1:28, 31)
Your Word has become a part of me. It is flowing in
my bloodstream. It flows to every cell of my body,
restoring and transforming my body. Your Word has
become flesh, for You sent Your Word and healed me (James
1:21; Ps. 107:20; Proverbs 13:3)
21. Your Word is manifest in my body, causing growths to disappear. Arthritis is a thing of the past. I make a demand on my bones and joints to function properly in Jesusí Name (Mark 11:23; Matt 17:20)
Father, as I give voice to Your Word, the law of the Spirit of Life in
Christ Jesus makes me free from the law of sin and death. And
Your Life is energizing every cell of my body. (Rom.
23. Arthritis, you must GO! Sicknesses MUST FLEE! Tumors canít exist in me, for the Spirit of God is upon me and the Word of God is within me. Sickness, fear and oppression have no power over me for Godís Word is my confession. (Mark 11:23)
24. Thank You Father that I have a strong heart. My heart beats with the rhythm of life. My blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly. (Proverbs 12:14; 14:30)
25. My blood pressure is 120 over 80. The life of God flows in my blood and cleanses my arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life. Mark 11:23)
26. My heartbeat is normal. My heart beats with the rhythm of life, carrying the life of God throughout my body restoring LIFE AND HEALTH ABUNDANTLY. (John 17:23; Eph. 2:22)
27. I have a strong heart. Every heartbeat floods my body with life and cleanses me of disease and pain. (Ex. 23:25; Mark 11:23)
28. I command my blood cells to destroy every disease germ, bacteria and virus that tries to inhabit my body. I command every cell of my body to be normal in Jesusí Name. (Rom 5:17; Luke 17:6)
29. Every cell that does not promote life and health in my body is cut off from itís life source. My immune system will not allow tumors, growths, or cysts to live in my body in Jesusí Name. (Luke 17:6; Mark 11:23)
30. I am redeemed from the curse of the law and my heart beats with the rhythm of life. The Spirit and Life of Godís Word flows in me cleansing my blood of every disease and impurity. (Proverbs 4:20-23)
31. In Jesusí Name, my arteries will not shrink or become clogged. Arteries, you are clean, elastic and function as God created you to function. (Luke 17:6, Mark 11:23; Isa. 55:11; James 3:2-5)
32. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death; therefore I will not allow sin, sickness or death to lord it over me. (Rom. 8:2; Rom. 6:13, 14)
same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, permeating
His life through my veins, sending healing throughout my body.
Jesusí Name I forbid my body to be deceived in any manner.
Body, you will not be deceived by any virus, bacteria or
disease germ, neither will you work against life or health in any way.
Every cell of my body supports life and health. (Matt
immune system grows stronger day by day. I speak
life to my immune system. I forbid confusion in my
immune system. The same Spirit that raised Christ
from the dead dwells in me and quickens my immune system with the life
and wisdom of God, which guards the life and health of my body.
speak to the bones and joints of my body. I call
you normal in Jesusí Name. My bones and joints
will not respond to any disease, for the Spirit Life of I Peter 2:24
permeates every bone and joint of my body with LIFE AND HEALTH.
37. Father I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect marrow. I make a demand on the marrow to produce pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. My bones refuse any offense of the curse. (Proverbs 16:24)
make a demand on spine and my joints to function perfectly.
There will be no pain or swelling in my spine or joints.
My spine and joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or
destroy their normal function. (Proverbs 17:22)
39. Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for you are the temple of the HOLY GHOST, therefore, I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His Holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesusí Name. (Proverbs 12:18)
40. Father, I resist the enemy in every form that he comes against me Ė I require my body to be strong and healthy, and I enforce it with Your Word. I reject the curse, and I enforce life in this body. (James 4:7)
41. I will not die, but live and declare the works of God. (Ps. 118:17)
42. You have forgiven all my iniquities; You have healed all my diseases; You have redeemed my life from destruction; You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles. (Ps. 103:2-5)
43. Lord, You have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness away from me. Therefore I will fulfill the number of my days in health. (Ex. 23:25, 26)
am the body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. For
I overcome evil with good. (I Cor. 12:27; Rom
45. I am of God and have overcome him (Satan). For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (I John 4:4)
46. I will fear no evil for thou art with me Lord, your Word and Your Spirit they comfort me. (Ps. 23:4)
47. I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me. (Isaiah 54:14)
48. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. But whatever I do will prosper for Iím like a tree thatís planted by the rivers of water. (Isaiah 54:17; Ps. 1:3)
49. I am delivered from the evils of this present world for it is the will of God. (Galatians 1:4)
evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.
For the Lord has given His angels charge over me and they keep
me in all my ways, and in my pathway is life and there is no death.
(Ps 91:10-11; Proverbs 12;28)
am a doer of the Word of God and am blessed in my deeds. I
am happy in those things which I do because I am a doer of the Word of
God. (James 1:22)
take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart that the wicked
one brings against me. (Eph. 6:16)
has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore,
I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every
disease germ and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in
the name of Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of
this body functions in the perfection to which God created it to
function, and I forbid any malfunction in this body, in the name of
Jesus. (Gal. 3:13; rom. 8:11; Gen 1:31; Matt 16:19)
am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the lamb and word of my
testimony. (Rev. 12:11)
am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I resist him
in the name of Jesus. (James 4:7)
Word of God is forever settled in Heaven. Therefore,
I establish His Word upon this earth. (Ps 119:89)
is the peace of my children for they are taught of the Lord.
donít desire to eat so much I become overweight. I
present my body to God, my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, which
dwelleth in me. I am not my own, I am bought with a
price therefore, in the name of Jesus I refuse to overeat.
Body settle down, in the name of Jesus and conform to the Word
of God. I mortify the desires of this body and
command it to come into line with the Word of God. (Rom.
12:1; I Cor. 6:19)
has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Christ
has redeemed me from poverty. Christ has redeemed
me from sickness. Christ has redeemed me from
spiritual death. (Gal. 3:123; Deut. 28)
poverty He has given me wealth, for sickness He has given me health,
for death He has given me eternal life. (II Cor.
8:9; Is 53:5-6; John 10:10; John 5:24)
is true unto me according to the Word of God. (Ps
delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart.
63. I have given
and it is given unto me good measure, pressed down, shaken together,
running over, men give unto my bosom. (Luke 6:38)
what measure I mete, it is measured unto me. I sow
bountifully, therefore I reap bountifully. I give
cheerfully, and My God has made all grace abound toward me and I have
all sufficiency of all things Ė do abound to all good works.
(II Cor. 9:6-8)
is no lack for my God supplies all of my needs according to His riches
in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19)
Lord is my shepherd and I DO NOT WANT because Jesus was made poor,
that I through His poverty might have abundance. For
He came that I might have life and have it more abundantly.
(Ps 23:1; II Cor. 8:9; John 10:10)
I, having received the gift of righteousness do reign as a king in
life by Ė Jesus Christ. (Rom. 5:17)
Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and Abrahamís
blessings are mine. (Ps 35:27; Gal 3:14)
Spirit of truth abides in me and teaches me all things, and He guides
me into all truths. Therefore I confess I have
perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance that I
come up against. For I have the wisdom of God.
(John 16:13; James 1:5)
trust in the Lord with all my heart, and I lean not unto my own
understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)
all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path. (Proverbs
Lord will perfect that which concerns me. (Ps
let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom. (Col. 3:16)
do follow the Good Shepherd and I know His voice and the voice of a
stranger I will not follow. (John 10:4-5)
is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption.
Therefore I confess I have the wisdom of God and I am the
righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (I Cor. 1:30;
II Cor. 5:21)
am filled with the knowledge of the Lordís will in all wisdom and
spiritual understanding. (Col. 1:9)
am a new creation in Christ, I am His workmanship created in Christ
Jesus. Therefore I have the mind of Christ and the
wisdom of God is formed within me. (II Cor. 5:17;
Eph. 2:10; I Cor. 2:16)
have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed
in the knowledge after the image of Him that created me. (Col.
receive the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
the eyes of my understanding being enlightened. And
I am not conformed to this world but am transformed by the renewing of
my mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God.
(Eph. 1:17-18; Rom. 12:2)
am increasing in the knowledge of God. I am
strengthened with all might according to His glorious power.
am delivered from the power of darkness and I am translated into the
kingdom of His dear Son. (Col. 1:13)
am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on the
inside of me. For greater is He that is in me, than
he that is in the world. (I John 5:4-5; 4:4)
will do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil.
joy of the Lord is my strength. The Lord is the
strength of my life. (Neh. 8:10, Ps 27:1)
peace of God which passes all understanding keeps my heart and my mind
through Christ Jesus. And things which are good,
and pure, and perfect and lovely, and of good report, I think on these
things. (Phil. 4:7-8)
let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that which
is good to edifying that it may minister grace to the hearer.
I grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby Iím sealed unto
the day of redemption. (Eph. 4:29)
speak the truth of the Word of God in love and I grow up into the Lord
Jesus Christ in all things. (Eph. 4:15)
man shall take me out of His hand for I have eternal life.
let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about
anything. (Col. 3:15)
will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes for it is life
to me for I have found it and it is health and healing to all my
flesh. (Proverbs 4:21-22)
is on my side. God is in me now, who can be against
me? He has given unto me all things that pertain
unto life and godliness. Therefore I am a partaker
of His divine nature. (II Cor. 6:16; John 10:10; II
Peter 1:3-4; Rom. 8:31)
92. I am
a believer and these signs do follow me. In the
name of Jesus I cast out demons, I speak with new tongues, I lay hands
on the sick and they do recover. (Mark 16:17-18)
93. Jesus gave me the authority to use His name. And that which I bind on earth is bound in Heaven. And that which I loose on earth is loosed in Heaven. Therefore in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I bind the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me in the name of Jesus. (Matt 16:19; John 16:23-24; Eph 6:12)
94. I am complete in Him who is the head of all principality and power. For I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that I should walk therein. (Col. 2:10; Eph 2:10)
These confessions were given to me by Pastor Stan Glass of the Life International Christian Center in Albany GA. We used them with gladness and God granted us healing from cancer for John, and many other healings for our family and my son Chris.
Lisa Tyler, Blessing Meadows Ministries
Copyright ©2006 by Lisa Tyler